The 20th Annual Federalist Society Faculty Conference will take place on January 4-5, 2018 at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina.
The conference will feature panels on administrative regulation, the financial crisis and regulatory frameworks, and third-party liability for sexual misconduct. The winners of our Young Legal Scholars Paper Competition will present their papers, and various other attendees will invite feedback on works they have in progress. Our annual luncheon debate will address the declaring of war under the Constitution.
Here is the schedule for the five live stream events:
Thursday, December 4
- 8:30 AM Pacific (11:30 AM Eastern)
- 12:20 PM Pacific (3:20 PM Eastern)
- 2:15 PM Pacific (5:15 PM Eastern)
- 4:40 PM Pacific (7:40 PM Eastern) [updated]
Friday, December 5
- 9:00 AM Pacific (12:00 PM Eastern)