Listen & Download
The Environmental Law & Property Rights Practice Group hosted this panel on "Federalism and the Energy Revolution: Can State and Federal Regulators Adapt to Innovations?" on Saturday, November 17, 2012, during the 2012 National Lawyers Convention.
Environmental Law: Federalism and the Energy Revolution: Can State and Federal Regulators Adapt to Innovations?
10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Mr. Joel R. Burcat, Saul Ewing LLP
- Mr. Jason B. Hutt, Partner, Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Prof. James R. May, Environmental Law Center, Widener University School of Law
- Mr. Craig Segall, Associate Attorney, Sierra Club Environmental Law Program
- Moderator: Hon. Timothy M. Tymkovich, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit