Listen & Download
The Financial Services & E-Commerce Practice Group hosted this panel on "Will Consumers and the Economy Benefit from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?" on Friday, November 11, 2011, during the 2011 National Lawyers Convention.
Financial Services: Will Consumers and the Economy Benefit from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?
12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Mr. David Berenbaum, Chief Program Officer, National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Mr. Leonard J. Kennedy, General Counsel, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Mr. Alex J. Pollock, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- Prof. Todd J. Zywicki, Foundation Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law
- Moderator: Hon. Timothy M. Tymkovich, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit