Listen & Download
This panel was part of the 18th Annual Federalist Society Faculty Conference held on January 8, 2016 at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel New York, NY.
Young Legal Scholars Paper Presentations
2:15 pm - 4:15 pm
Central Park West
- Prof. Tara Leigh Grove, William & Mary Law School: “When Can a State Sue the United States?”
- Prof. Jeremy Kidd, Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law: “Neither Savior Nor Bogeyman: What Lies Behind the Door of Third-Party Litigation Finance?”
- Prof. Randy Kozel, University of Notre Dame Law School & Prof. Jeffrey Pojanowski, University of Notre Dame Law School: “Discretionary Dockets”
- Prof. Ozan Varol, Lewis & Clark Law School: "Structural Rights"
- Mr. Ilan Wurman, Winston & Strawn: "Constitutional Administration"
- Commenter: Prof. James Lindgren, Northwestern University School of Law
- Commenter: Prof. Thomas Lee, Fordham University School of Law
- Moderator: Prof. Saikrishna Prakash, University of Virginia School of Law
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
New York, NY