Listen & Download
Facebook is not getting many "likes" these days following revelations that Cambridge Analytica accessed personal information about Facebook users without obtaining clear consent. The reaction from politicians, regulators, and the marketplace has been swift and significant. In this teleforum, experts from the Regulatory Transparency Project’s Cyber and Privacy Working Group will discuss what happened, the economic, legal, and political consequences, and what this could mean for companies that have built business models around the use of user data.
Visit our website – RegProject.org – to learn more, view all of our content, and connect with us on social media.
- Thomas Hazlett, H.H. Macaulay Endowed Professor of Economics, Clemson University
- Jamil Jaffer, Adjunct Professor, NSI Founder, and Director, National Security Law & Policy Program, Antonin Scalia Law School
- Megan Stifel, Nonresident Senior Fellow, Cyber Statecraft Initiative, Atlantic Council
- [Moderator] Matthew Heiman, Visiting Fellow, National Security Institute, Antonin Scalia Law School
- [Host] Devon Westhill, Director, Regulatory Transparency Project
To listen to this Regulatory Transparency Project Teleforum, please dial 888-752-3232 at 12:00 p.m.