Washington, DC 20036
On January 30-31, 1987, the Federalist Society hosted its first-ever national lawyers convention at the Mayflower Hotel. The conference featured a panel on the timeless topic, "Methods of Statutory Construction."
As always, the Federalist Society takes no particular legal or public policy positions. All opinions expressed are those of the speakers.
- Hon. Antonin Scalia, U.S. Supreme Court
- Prof. Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School
- Hon. Frank Easterbrook, U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- Hon. Laurence Silberman, U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- Moderator: Senator Orrin Hatch, Utah