The Sixth Annual Executive Branch Review Conference will examine the increase in federal regulatory activity and the legal and practical considerations of regulatory reform. This daylong conference will feature plenary panels, addresses, and breakout panels.
The Conference will begin with an opening address by Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs Administrator Neomi Rao and end with a closing address by Senator Ben Sasse and a reception.
Hon. Neomi Rao
- The Deregulatory Landscape
- The Mechanics of Regulatory Reform
- Administrative Cancelation of Patents: Regulatory Overreach at the Patent Office?
- Legal Ethics in the Federal Government
- Civil Service Reform
- Litigation and Regulatory Reform
- The Future of Net Neutrality
- Disparate Impact
Hon. Ben Sasse
There is no cost to attend this event;
lunch and reception are included in registration.
Cost for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits is $50.