October 2nd will mark the first day of oral arguments for the 2017 Supreme Court term. The Court's docket already includes major cases involving Federal Courts, redistricting, the First Amendment, election law, business law, class actions, international and immigration issues, Alien Tort Statute, and the Fourth Amendment.
The full list of cases granted thus far for the upcoming term can be viewed on SCOTUSblog here. The panelists will also discuss the current composition and the future of the Court.
- Kyle Duncan, Schaerr Duncan, LLP
- Prof. Samuel Estreicher, New York University School of Law
- Prof. Orin Kerr, George Washington University Law School
- Andrew Pincus, Mayer Brown, LLP
- Carrie Severino, Judicial Crisis Network
- Moderator: Jan Crawford, CBS News