Please join The Federalist Society and the WMC Foundation in its review of the Administrative State, featuring special guests, Professor Adam White, Speaker Robin Vos (invited), former Wisconsin Solicitor General Misha Tseytlin and other administrative law experts as we explore the State of the Administrative State at both the state and federal level. The seminar takes us on a deep dive into Wisconsin's Deep State and provide a primer on the December 2018 Extraordinary Session and related pending litigation.
- Speaker Robin Vos (Invited), Wisconsin State Assembly
- Professor Adam White, Executive Director, The C. Boyden Gray Center for the Study of the Administrative State
- Professor Miriam Siefter, Assistant Professor, University of Wisconsin Law School
- Misha Tsetylin, Partner, Troutman Sanders, LLP
- Jeff Mandell, Partner, Stafford Rosenbaum, LLP
- Bob Fassbender, President & General Counsel, Great Lakes Legal Foundation
- Delanie Breuer, Former Chief of Staff to Attorney General Schimel
- Andy Cook, Owner, Hamilton Consulting, former Deputy Attorney General
- Scott Manley, Senior Vice President of Government Relations, Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce
- Kevin LeRoy, Litigation Association, Foley & Lardner, LLP, former Deputy Solicitor General
Click HERE to register.
- $15 Federalist Society Member
- $20 Non-Federalist Society Member
CLE Pending Approval